Ever get that feeling that you just can’t do anything right? Well, if so, here are a few tips:
- If you’re ever in a situation where someone is pressuring you, do what you feel is right.
- Don’t lie to your parents. They know a lot more than you think.
- Make them want to trust you. Don’t do things they wouldn’t approve of.
- Clean things up when they’re not in use. Parents will almost always appreciate this.
- Ask your mom or dad if you can help with anything. There is always something to do.
- Stay away from drugs and underage drinking parties. They are filled with nothing but trouble.
- Get a job. Not only will you get some time away from home, but your parents will also see you as a more responsible young adult.
- Talk to someone. Believe it or not, talking to someone you trust will sometimes help you sort through your problems. A lot of people are actually willing to just sit down and listen, even if they don’t have answers.