“Always listen to your heart;
Even though it’s on the left side, it’s always right.”Nicholas Sparks
This is on of my favorite quotes; it is one that I live by.
- If you want something to happen, believe that it’s possible.
- If you feel as if no one loves you, think about things that made your life possible.
- Don’t listen to the haters. Their words are meant to hurt, but if you ignore them, the words they speak will be wasted.
- Helping others may make you feel better about yourself, so volunteer. Trust me, when people are thankful for the assistance, you’ll know.
- Don’t feel as if you need someone. Make yourself dependent. When you find the love of your life, know that plans can change, but don’t expect the worse.
- Always look at the positive side of things. If you’re constantly negative around others, you may find yourself with people you don’t want to be around.
- When you find yourself in a situation you don’t care to be in, just say so. Don’t be afraid to stand up for yourself. Trust that you can just say NO.
- Stand up for what you believe in. If someone makes jokes about you and/or something you love, make it stop, but don’t cause any injuries unless it’s in self-defense.
If you have any other problems, reach out to me in the comments below and I’ll do my best to help.